Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Baby Steps

When I was naming this blog I kept wanting to say something about the new me, or the improved me. But I couldn't bring myself to say it. I don't think getting healthy means a new me. I like the me I am. I don't want a new me. Also, I am not my jeans size, I am the books I read, the stories I write, the movies I watch and so on and so forth. I just happen to inhabit a pair of size 24 Levis. Well, my thighs, hips and ass do. My boobs and waist inhabit a size 18/20 top.
So this is me talking about getting all of my body into the same size clothes. I'm not dieting. I'm changing how I live, permanently. Hopefully if I talk about it enough I'll keep up with what I'm trying to do. So this blog is going to me whining, bitching and complaining. I'll be posting the exercises I'm doing, the recipes I'm making, and all the navel gazing that happens in between.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home